Where are you located?
– I am located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I am available for travel as well, so shoot me an email!
What equipment do you use?
– I shoot on a Canon 5D Mark iii and my camera bag is filled with lots of other goodies but my go to lens is the 50L 1.2.
Do I receive digital images or do I have to pay for prints?
– All of my weddings & lifestyle sessions include fully edited high resolution images. You will also have an online gallery where you can download the images, share images with friends or family and order prints.
What is your turn around time?
– Weddings are 4-6 weeks and lifestyle sessions are 2-3 weeks. I always have blog previews available with in a week or two so you don’t get to anxious waiting!
How long is a typical wedding day?
– A normal wedding day is about 8 hours. This gives us time to photograph everything from when you put your dress on until you are busting some moves on the dance floor. I would love to talk more in depth about the wedding timeline with you, so lets chat!
I would like to hire you to photograph our wedding, whats next?
– First I would love to meet you! After we talk about all of the details of your Big Day there is a $500 retainer to reserve your wedding date.